LUPC's new-look Linked magazine looks fresh and allows you to flip pages, reading well as an electronic magazine. The Autumn edition of Linked focuses on Responsible Procurement, an area of huge importance to LUCP. As well as our commodity updates, articles include:
- Measuring, Monitoring and Reporting Social Value in your Contracts
- University of London’s approach to sustainable waste management
- Areas of focus for procuring responsibly
- Tips on writing a Modern Slavery Statement
- Device as a service- A circular economy solution
- LUPC's new Strategy
- An overview of Ensemble
For an accessible version of Linked magazine, Autumn edition, please click here.
Circulation of the magazine reaches approximately 300 buyers. For advertising opportunities for framework suppliers, please click here.