Our Strategy for 2021-2024: Working together to achieve shared goals in a changing world was written in consultation with the LUPC team, the Board and member feedback.
It focuses on six key areas that the consortium will deliver for members over the next three years:
- Deliver compliant framework agreements that are commercially advantageous for our members.
- Enhance LUPC’s position as a leader in Responsible Procurement.
- Foster a culture for members and employees to network, share best practice, learn, develop, and grow.
- Collaborate widely to share, learn, and streamline activity to ensure maximum benefit for our members and to raise the profile of procurement.
- Develop a range of member benefits that add value.
- Ensure customer service excellence in all we do.
LUPC’s Director, Don Bowman says: “Our new strategy reflects the changing environment in which we live. We have set out to build on LUPC’s work on responsible procurement, collaborate with relevant partners in order to streamline our activity and ensure we understand and respond to our members’ needs. Our strategy will enable us to work collaboratively and strive for excellence to achieve value for money for our members in a way that benefits our members, society and the economy, whilst minimising damage to the environment. We look forward to the years ahead.”