UKUPC members can now access the new national Catering Outsourced Services Framework Agreement CAT5079 LU led by LUPC. The agreement has gone live on 05 May 2023 and will run for 3 years with an optional 24-month extension to 04th May 2028.
This framework consists of three Lots:
Lot 1: Catering Outsourced Services
Lot 2: Events Catering
Lot 3: Catering Consultancy Services
This agreement replaces the following Catering services frameworks:
Outsourced Catering Services: CAT5049 LU
Catering Consultancy Services: CAT5039 LU
The new Framework combines Outsourced Services and Consultancy into one agreement.
By using the agreement, members will benefit from:
- A compliant route to market.
- Pricing which can be negotiated by competition at call-off.
- A wide choice of leading catering service providers to partner with who have proven track records of supporting the HE and wider public sector.
- User guides, support, and templates where appropriate.
The following suppliers have been awarded to the agreement lots:
CH&Co / Gather&Gather
CH&Co / Gather & Gather
Ace Advice Ltd
Catering Consultancy Bureau
Ideal Catering Consultancy
The Litmus Partnership
How do I call-off from the framework agreement?
Call-off from this framework agreement is by means of further competition only.
There is no direct award and no ranking on this Framework.
All call off orders from this framework MUST quote the framework reference CAT5079 LU.
Members may wish to engage with Lot 3 of this Framework prior to engagement in Lot 1. This will depend on the Member’s readiness to go direct to tender for Lot 1 services. Further advice can be gained by contacting the Category Manager, Justin McLoughlin
How has sustainability, equality and diversity been considered as part of the tender?
- All organisations on this framework have been asked a robust set of social value questions as part of the tender process.
- All bidders were required to respond to the standard selection question with regards to confirming whether they are relevant organisation as defined by section 54 of the modern slavery act.
- All organisations on this framework have signed up to compliance with the Sustain Supply Chain Code of Conduct.
Further information including contact details, service offering and achieved scores is provided in the Buyers Guide available on HE Contracts.
Please contact Justin McLoughlin if you have any queries.