We are excited to announce that the UKUPC Conference 2023 (formerly known as COUP) will be taking place this 6-7 September 2023 at the University of Exeter. LUPC and SUPC are working together to deliver this event for all members of UKUPC, bringing together procurement professionals from across the sector to a conference that simply cannot be missed!
Conference theme: Procurement leadership for a changing world
The world around us is changing fast. From global supply chain challenges to the energy crisis, escalating inflation to fears around climate change. It is clear we need strong leadership and effective collaboration to navigate these uncertain times, as we seek to develop sustainable and responsible procurement practices throughout the education sector for the long-term.
As the only HE-specific national conference on procurement, you can expect an exciting line-up of professional development sessions and shared insights, including:
- Thought-provoking plenary sessions – exploring hot topics with expert speakers.
- Interactive breakout sessions – covering a wide variety of topics and helping you deep-dive into best practice to further your knowledge and future thinking.
- Opportunity to build valuable connections – much-needed time to connect with colleagues from across the sector using our CPD programme and social activities.
- Access to a wide range of suppliers – at our exhibition of 70+ selected framework suppliers.
- Conference Dinners and Procurement Awards – comprising a welcome BBQ and formal dinner reception to socialise and celebrate excellence together.
We are pleased to offer all full members of LUPC one free ticket initially. Subject to availability, we may be able to offer a second ticket at a discounted price, but we will not be able to confirm this until the early-bird period has closed (21 May 2023). Should we be in position to offer this, any full member who has booked and paid for a second ticket will receive a refund of the discounted cost.
We have emailed a discount code to the main purchasing contact to use when booking their free ticket. Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Free tickets need to be booked by 21 May 2023.
Find out more here.