We are thrilled to welcome UKUPC members to the UKUPC Conference 2023 at the University of Exeter from 6-7 September. Members can look forward to a two-day event packed full of topical sessions, an exhibition of 70+ framework suppliers, and the chance to catch up with your colleagues from across the sector.
Virtual tickets now available!
Can’t make it to the in-person event but don’t want to miss out on the biggest HE-specific national conference on procurement? We have just released our Virtual Conference tickets for just £75+VAT each! Book your tickets now and before 31 August.
What’s included in your Virtual Conference ticket (£75+VAT):
- Entry to our virtual exhibition of sponsors and suppliers with the ability to arrange online meetings with the exhibitors during the breakout session times
- Connect with fellow delegates and suppliers in advance through conference app messaging
- Access to live streams of key conference sessions wherever you are, including:
- Plenary 1: The Psychology of Leadership and Management
- Breakout 1: Delivering Social Value
- Breakout 2: Transforming Public Procurement – The latest on the new procurement regulations
- Plenary 2: Harnessing the Power of Procurement across your University
- Breakout 3: Protecting both people and planet within public procurement supply chains
- Plenary 3: Procurement’s Big Three for 2023 - Resilience, Purpose and Digitisation
- Breakout 4: Negotiating Contract Terms and Conditions
- Plenary 4: The Economy and Managing Inflation - Current and Future Economic Challenges
Please note that in-person ticket bookings close on 18 August and virtual tickets on 31 August, so book now if you don’t want to miss out on attending!
We hope you can join us, and please do share this email with any colleagues who may benefit from attending. If you have any questions about the event, please contact Suzanne Picken, Head of Membership, Marketing and Communications, LUPC.