LUPC members have access to over 100 professionally arranged agreements, and we are constantly adding to this range. Our agreements cover a range of goods and services, and are tailored to the specific requirements of our membership.
Agreements, organised by category area, are arranged as follows:
- Audio Visual
- Estates and Facilities Management
- Furniture & Furnishings
- ICT & Telecoms
- Office Supplies & Equipment
- Professional Services
- STEMed & Laboratories
- Travel & Accommodation
To access full details about the framework agreement, including how to use them, click on the relevant category showing in the menu on the left of this page. You can also search for an agreement by using the search function at the bottom of the menu.
LUPC work collaboratively through UK Universities Purchasing Consortia (UKUPC), which is the evolved convergence of eight UK Consortia; APUC, HEPCW, LUPC, NEUPC, NWUPC, SUPC, TEC and TUCO who created a formal partnership to support collaborative procurement within Higher Education. The UKUPC Joint Contracting Group provides a strategic overview of the delivery of the national Joint Contracting Programme to ensure we have the right framework agreements in place at the right time.
Frameworks in the pipeline…
LUPC will regularly update this page with details of proposed new agreements or re-tenders within the next 6-12 months. The aim is to inform the wider membership of what we’re planning before agreements are awarded, and help give you a planning horizon for your own procurement.
Tenders in progress
Listed below are current tenders being undertaken across all six HE purchasing consortia, and open to LUPC members. Expected award and go live dates are in brackets. For further details, contact the LUPC contract manager listed.
- Web Filtering and Monitoring (expected to go live May 2020).Contact: Mike Kilner 020 7307 2768
- Furniture supply and installation (expected go live June 2020). Contact: Julie Gooch 020 7307 2778
- Inter-Regional AV framework agreement (expected to go live August 2020). Contact: Mike Kilner 020 7307 2768
- Insurance Services (Financial Lines) (expected to go live August 2020). Contact: Mike Kilner 020 7307 2768
- Online Streaming and Training Services (expected to go live September 2020) Contact: Mike Kilner 020 7307 2768
- White Goods - National Contact: Mike Kilner 020 7307 2768
- IT equipment disposal (expected to go live September 2020). Contact: Mike Kilner 020 7307 2768
- Software Licence Resellers Agreement (SLRA) – National (expected go live September 2020). Contact: Mike Kilner 020 7307 2768
- Global Mobility Support Services (expected go live September 2020).
- Apple Mike Kilner
- Legal Services – National (expected go live November 2020). Contact: Roy Dennis 020 7307 2772
- National Education Printer agreement (NEPA) (expected to go live December 2020) Contact: Mike Kilner 020 7307 2768
- Servers, Storage & Solutions National Agreement (SSSNA) (expected to go live early 2021). Contact: Mike Kilner 020 7307 2768
- General Laboratory Equipment, Supply, Delivery, Installation and Post Installation Services (expected to go live June 2021). Contact: Antonio Ramirez 020 7307 2764
- Estates maintenance and minor works Contact: Julie Gooch 020 7307 2778
- Floor coverings – National Contact: Julie Gooch 020 7307 2778
- Cleaning Services - Regional Contact: Julie Gooch 020 7307 2778
- Security Services (Guarding and Reception) – Regional Contact: Julie Gooch 020 7307 2778
- Gases (IUPC) - National (new agreement due to go live in Summer 2021) Contact:Antonio Ramirez 020 7307 2772
Under normal circumstances, LUPC is confident that what is currently ‘in the pipeline’ will be delivered. However, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, timescales for tenders are subject to change. We would strongly advise members to contact LUPC if any of the agreements included within this item are key to their contracting programme. We will then provide a fuller assessment of their progress and expected delivery date.
National consortia Pipeline (LUPC,SUPC,NEUPC,NWUPC,APUC,HEPCW)
The full national consortia Pipeline report (April 2020) can be viewed here .
All of LUPC’s agreements are developed, tendered and managed with input from our members – we really couldn’t do our work without them.
LUPC’s Commodity Groups bring together Members from procurement and technical professions with a special interest or expertise in a particular category of goods or services.
LUPC Commodity Groups identify member need, compile specifications and submit sourcing strategies to our Executive Committee for approval. Often this will involve drafting tender documentation and evaluating tender submissions from suppliers. Usually chaired by a member representative, each Group is supported by one of LUPC’s Senior Category Managers.
Commodity Groups are also key to managing relationships with suppliers on behalf of the Consortium, and reviewing supplier performance throughout the life of an agreement. To find out more about joining a Commodity Group, contact firstname.lastname@example.org