In the pipeline…
LUPC will regularly update this page with details of proposed new agreements or re-tenders within the next 6-12 months. The aim is to inform the wider membership of what we’re planning before agreements are awarded, and help give you a planning horizon for your own procurement.
Tenders in progress
Listed below are current tenders being undertaken across all six HE purchasing consortia, and open to LUPC members. Expected award and go live dates are in brackets. For further details, contact the LUPC contract manager listed.
- IT Related Accessories and Parts (ITRAP) including VR technology (expected to go live for February 2020). Contact: Mike Kilner 020 7307 2768
- Apple (expected to go live for Q2 2020). Contact: Mike Kilner 020 7307 2768
- General Laboratory Equipment, Supply, Delivery, Installation and Post Installation Services (expected to go live June 2020). Contact: Darran Whatley 020 7307 2764
- Servers, Storage & Solutions National Agreement (SSSNA) (expected to go live for November 2020). Contact: Mike Kilner 020 7307 2768
- Software License Resellers Agreement (SLRA) (expected to go live for September 2020). Contact: Mike Kilner 020 7307 2768
- Inter-Regional AV framework agreement (expected to go live Q2 2020). Contact: Mike Kilner 020 7307 2768
- IT Related Accessories and Parts (ITRAP) including VR technology (expected to go live February 2020).
- Ethical Mobile Phones Contact: Mike Kilner 020 7307 2768
- Online Streaming and Training Services Contact: Mike Kilner 020 7307 2768
- Library Management Systems & Associated Services Contact: Roy Dennis 020 7307 2772
- Estates maintenance and minor works Julie Gooch
- Floor coverings – National Julie Gooch
- Furniture supply and installation (expected go live June 2020). Julie Gooch
- Security Services (Guarding and Reception) – Regional Julie Gooch
- White Goods - National Julie Gooch
- Computing – National Education Printer agreement (NEPA) Mike Kilner
- Software Licence Resellers (SLRA) – National (expected go live September 2020). Mike Kilner
- IT equipment disposal Mike Kilner
- Vulnerability Assessment Services Mike Kilner
- Web Filtering and Monitoring Mike Kilner
- Global Mobility Support Services (expected go live September 2020).
- Legal Services – National (expected go live November 2020). Roy Dennis
- Gases (IUPC) - National (new agreement due to go live in November 2020) Darran Whatley
LUPC is confident that what’s currently ‘in the pipeline’ will be delivered. However, as situations do change from time to time, we would strongly advise members to contact LUPC if they are interested in any of the agreements included within this item, for a fuller assessment of their progress and expected delivery date.
National consortia Pipeline (LUPC,SUPC,NEUPC,NWUPC,APUC,HEPCW)
The full national consortia Pipeline report can be viewed here.
All of LUPC’s agreements are developed, tendered and managed with input from our members – we really couldn’t do our work without them.
LUPC’s Commodity Groups bring together Members from procurement and technical professions with a special interest or expertise in a particular category of goods or services.
LUPC Commodity Groups identify member need, compile specifications and submit sourcing strategies to our Executive Committee for approval. Often this will involve drafting tender documentation and evaluating tender submissions from suppliers. Usually chaired by a member representative, each Group is supported by one of LUPC’s Senior Category Managers.
Commodity Groups are also key to managing relationships with suppliers on behalf of the Consortium, and reviewing supplier performance throughout the life of an agreement. To find out more about joining a Commodity Group, contact email@example.com