LUPC launched its corporate strategy 2021-24, Working together to achieve shared goals in a changing world, in September 2021. It has been written in consultation with the LUPC team, the Board and member feedback.
It focuses on six key areas that the consortium will deliver for members over the next three years:
- Deliver compliant framework agreements that are commercially advantageous for our members.
- Enhance LUPC’s position as a leader in Responsible Procurement.
- Foster a culture for members and employees to network, share best practice, learn, develop, and grow.
- Collaborate widely to share, learn, and streamline activity to ensure maximum benefit for our members and to raise the profile of procurement.
- Develop a range of member benefits that add value.
- Ensure customer service excellence in all we do.
Don Bowman, LUPC Director, provides an overview of the LUPC Strategy 2021-24 in this short video.
We want our members to be confident about the suppliers they contract with under our framework agreements, so we've put together information about what we do to check suppliers' financial standing and what you need to do to to guard against supplier insolvency.