LUPC is recruiting for an experienced senior communications officer to join its small but dynamic and friendly team. This is an initial six-month fixed term contract, 21 hours per week, with the possibility of going permanent subject to Board approval. We are usually based in Fitzrovia, central London, but are currently working from home due to the coronavirus pandemic.
LUPC values their workforce and offers a very generous package of 30 days’ annual leave (pro rata), plus some additional days for Christmas and Easter closures. There is also the opportunity to discuss flexibility in work patterns.
The successful candidate will work closely with the head of membership and marketing.
The role will involve;
- writing compelling copy for member email communications, the LUPC website, fortnightly ebulletin, quarterly magazine, social media and press releases.
- maintaining and commissioning communications materials including leaflets, brochures and banners.
- ensuring website content is up-to-date and supporting the development of new content as required.
- supporting the delivery of a series of events including conferences, workshops and framework launches.
Read the full job description here.
Please contact Suzanne Picken email@example.com 07930 595 498 for more information and/or an informal chat.
To apply please submit;
- your CV
- a covering letter detailing how your experience and professional background (including qualifications and/or membership of any relevant professional body) fit the requirements for the post
- a sample of a recent piece of your work e.g. newsletter, article, report
to Suzanne Picken, head of membership and marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Monday 20th July. Interviews will take place online on Monday 27th July.