LUPC members can now access the new Temporary and Permanent Recruitment Services Agreement, led by SUPC. This agreement brings together, for the first time on a national level, both temporary and permanent recruitment services in to a single EU-compliant framework designed specifically for the HE sector and wider public sector.
This unique agreement offers several new services over previous agreements including:
- A one-stop-shop and payroll services lot, which allows users to consolidate all requirements with a single supplier.
- Reduced commission rates for institution-introduced temporary works as part of the one-stop-shop.
- A new lot for non-medical helpers to ensure students with additional needs get the support they require to excel at your institution.
- Ability for all London-based institutions/organisations to access the London-only lots, which includes access to a range of SMEs, regardless of HE consortium membership.
This agreement, which went live on 20 May 2019, will run until 19 May 2022, with the possibility of an additional one-year extension. The agreement covers a wide range of roles including administration, ancillary, corporate and professional, payroll and ICT.
The agreement offers process savings, reduced risk and standard service level agreements, providing a compliant route to market.
Members using the agreement will benefit from:
- A set of standard added-value services across all suppliers, complemented by supplier-specific added-value services detailed further in the tender response.
- Transparent pricing – which gives a full breakdown of costs of all elements of payroll with a single commission fee.
- Fast route to market.
- Competitive rates.
- A wide choice of both SMEs and larger suppliers to better match your organisational requirements and culture.
- OJEU-compliant route.
We are proud to announce the following as awarded suppliers on the agreement:
Adecco, Blue Arrow, Brook Street, Capita, Certes, GI Group, HR GO, LA International, Manpower, MLC Partnership, Morgan Hunt, Morgan Law, Pertemps, Reed, Robertson Bell, Sopra Steria, Step Ahead, Angel Human Resources, Val Wade, and Prospectus.
There are 8 lots on this framework:
Lot 1 – Admin – National
Lot 2 – Ancillary – National
Lot 3 – Admin – London only
Lot 4 – Ancillary – London only
Lot 5 – Corporate and Professional Roles
Lot 6 – Data, Digital and Technical roles (ICT)
Lot 7 – One Stop Shop and Payroll Services
Lot 8 – Non Medical Helpers
This agreement is available to all members of the university purchasing consortia partners: Advanced Procurement for Universities and Colleges, Higher Education Purchasing Consortium (Wales), London Universities Purchasing Consortium, North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium, North Western Universities Purchasing Consortium and Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium.