LUPC’s new eProcurement Systems (ITS5058 LU) is live as of 17thSeptember 2019, and is available to LUPC and its members, as well as the other university purchasing consortia and their members. Full details can be found on HE Contracts and viewed on Hunter.
This brand new framework agreement is a single-supplier arrangement, consisting of one lot only to simplify the call-off process.
The awarded supplier is EU Supply PLC.
This Framework Agreement is unique to the HE sector, allowing members to create a bespoke system from a choice of modules through a Direct Award mechanism, including:
- eContract Management
- Dynamic Purchasing Systems (DPS)
- Complete Solution
The above modules have been fully costed in terms of data transfer, training, landing pages and any ad hoc consultancy.
Members will benefit from:
- Best value for consortia members and an easy and compliant route to market.
- A branding landing page for each consortium or member institution
- A 5% discount for those calling-off from a five-year contract as opposed to a three year one. In addition, any subsequent modules adopted during the five-year contract will have the same 5% discount applied.
- Spread of all contract costs over the contract duration to avoid a spike in cost in the first year of the contract. This includes the price of implementation, training, licenses and any other costs listed in the pricing schedule
- A thoroughly pre-qualified and evaluated appointed supplier.
- Provision of structured SLAs to ensure effective commercial and operational management of the framework agreement
- All-in-one arrangement to create a bespoke eProcurement system for each Awarding Authority. This covers all eProcurement system modules, licensing arrangements, implementation, training, data transfer and consultancy services.
- Fixed pricing.