We are delighted to announce that LUPC and SUPC are holding our fifth joint consortia Conference & Exhibition on Thursday 30 April 2020.
Information for members
The conference will be held at etc.venues, County Hall, London and will be followed by a complimentary drinks reception sponsored by Lenovo.
The 2019 conference brought together over 300 delegates representing more than 100 institutions and public sector organisations. This year's conference is set to build on last year's success with exciting content including a discussion panel on communicating the value of procurement to stakeholders, professional development support, creating social value through employment opportunities in procurement and much more.
You can download the draft programme here.
- Hear from prominent speakers in the higher education/wider not-for-profit sector
- Take up free workshops on procurement topics
- Learn strategies to get the most through consortia agreements
- Meet over 60 approved suppliers to consortia agreements in our exhibition
- Network with other buyers and consortia category managers
- Enjoy a complimentary drink and further networking at our post-conference reception
Here’s some of the feedback from last year’s delegates:
“A must event for procurement professionals in HE” (Delegate)
“Wide range of exhibitions, wide range of subjects covered, good quality presenters and facilitators, really well organised.” (Delegate)
“Well organised, lots of relevant trade stands. Venue excellent, food and refreshments very good. LUPC & SUPC staff easily identifiable if you need help. Key note speaker excellent and the breakout sessions very interesting and informative.” (Delegate)
Booking Information – Important please read:
This event is FREE to attend for Consortia Members but booking is required. Places are limited and due to the popularity of this event, fill up extremely quickly. We would advise booking early to avoid disappointment.
- To ensure this opportunity is available to the widest range of institutions, we reserve the right to limit attendees to 2 per institution. In the event that the event is oversubscribed, we may contact you if your booked places exceed this amount.
- Once the event is fully booked we will close the registration page and open our waiting list. If a member cancels the places will be allocated in order of the waiting list. We cannot guarantee that a place will become available for any members on the waiting list.
- If you have not registered in advance and arrive on the day you may be refused entry.
For booking assistance or any other questions, please contact Emma Keenan, Deputy Director on 0207 307 2767 firstname.lastname@example.org