The Summer edition of LUPC's Linked Magazine is now available to read.
As well as our commodity updates, articles include:
- PPE procurement volunteers reflect on their experience
- How procurement can add social value in a time of crisis
- Leadership: Procurement specialists should take centre stage
- How can the HE sector help develop ethical products and services?
- Q&A – your procurement questions answered
- Creative approaches to saving money
This edition is, again, only available electronically due to the large number of people currently working from home.
Please contact Suzanne Picken, head of membership and marketing, if you have any ideas on how we could improve the magazine.
We hope you enjoy reading this edition.