We’re delighted to announce the Life Sciences Reagents, Kits & Consumables agreement is available for members to use. The agreement will run to 8th March 2023 with the option to extend to 8th March 2024.
The agreement reference is LAB2009NE and details can be found on HE Contracts.
Members of all HE Consortia can access the framework. The scope of the framework covers Life Sciences Reagents, Kits and Consumables. Excluded from the scope is the provision of Antibodies and Sera and/or General Lab Consumables, both of which have been awarded under IRLA Frameworks led by SUPC.
Benefits of the Framework:
- Cash savings are calculated at Framework level, based upon the difference between general market list price and the price being offered via the Framework agreement. Additional savings are also possible through further competition and committed aggregated spend
- Non-Cash savings: use of Framework for a complex procurement. Contract specifications are included in Framework specification.
- Compliance to all relevant legislation
- Provision to manage sustainable impacts via the Net Positives supplier action tool
- Flexible call-off options
- Direct control of contract management and reviews at consortia level.
For more information on the framework and the call-off mechanisms available please view the Buyers Guide on HE Contracts.