British Universities Finance Directors Group (BUFDG) and the Higher Education Procurement Association (HEPA) are offering multi-disciplinary action learning sets to senior leaders (deputy/heads of department level or equivalent) in Finance and Procurement. This is open to our Higher Education members.
What are the benefits?
- Input from other senior leaders across a variety of roles and disciplines who will challenge your thinking and offer a fresh perspective
- Development of your active listening and questioning skills
- Exposure to a variety of new and different challenges in other institutions
- Consolidation of learning over a medium to long term period, rather than a one-off experience
- Development of a trusted network of peers who normally continue to share thinking long after the formal ‘end’ of the action set series
Some feedback from delegates last year:
“The most empowering self-reflection development I have undertaken”;
“I would recommend to anyone wanting a leadership development programme that really has impact and the ability to transform your working practice;
“Insightful and thought provoking”;
“This experience will stay with me as one of the significant to date in terms of my personal and professional development
“The best supportive network to reflect and challenge your thinking”.
Each Action Learning Set includes 4 development days, spread out across 8 months. A facilitator joins the group for each of these development days. The Action Learning Sets cost £595 (plus VAT) per individual for the full programme.
Potential delegates need to register their interest by Friday 6th September. Details on how to do this and further information are available in this brief. For any queries, please contact Rachel McLone, Learning and Development Manager firstname.lastname@example.org