LUPC has appointed Central Business School to deliver classroom based CIPS Level 4 courses in Procurement and Supply for members’ staff. The courses are for professional and apprenticeship students beginning in February 2020.
The one year course takes place at Central Business School, Russell Square WC1 starting on 2 February 2020.
Discounted costs have been agreed;
Course costs – professional
- £1275 + VAT for the full Level 4 - encompassing 8 modules in total.
- Books costs – professional Books for the full level 4 would cost £200 - LUPC will pay for this for our members to support the students.
- CIPS costs – professional Membership is £187 – to be paid by the student or member.
- Exam costs – professional 6 x £78 and 2 x £108 – to be paid by the student or member.
Course costs – Apprenticeship
- £9k - Paid from your Apprenticeship Levy.
- Book, CIPS and exam costs included.
There are also agreed prices per module for students who wish to join the Level 4 mid-year. Preferential rates are also available to members staff for Level 5 and 6 students.
Full details are available here. For more information on the courses, you can visit Central Business School's website.
How to register
To be sent a registration form please contact David Morton at firstname.lastname@example.org
If members would like to discuss the course further, please email David or call him on 07775 906024.
Alternatively, please contact Don Bowman at email@example.com