LUPC's Autumn 2020 Linked magazine is now available.
As well as an update across UKUPC framework agreements and LUPC’s responsible procurement initiatives, you can read articles on:
- Brexit’s impact on currency fluctuations and the risks for procurement
- The true value of LUPC membership
- Queen Mary University of London’s Clearing process during Lockdown
- Utilising audio visual technology for agile learning during COVID-19
- No code platform: the future of data repositories
- Highlights from the LUPC membership survey 2020
We hope you enjoy reading this edition. Please contact Reema Shah, communications manager, if you have any suggestions for future content for the magazine.