Cristian Martin joined the LUPC team in February 2018 as a Senior Contracts Manager for professional services. From April 2019 Cristian became our Senior Contracts Manager for Estates.
Cristian has procurement experience since 2001 within a Finance department at the NHS, and most recently, Kingston University where he served as a generalist Category Manager. He also worked within a Facilities Management environment that was responsible for Grade 1 & 2 listed buildings in Mayfair and offices in New York & Geneva at the Commonwealth Secretariat for 7 years. Cristian is Chartered MCIPS and holds a Master’s Degree in Strategic Procurement Management awarded by Plymouth University.
- Security Services – Guarding and Reception
- Cleaning Services
- Waste Management Services (Sustainable)
- Estates Maintenance and Minor Works
- Catering Consultancy Services
- Catering Outsourced Services