LUPC and SUPC are holding our fourth joint consortia Conference & Exhibition on Thursday 16th May 2019
The conference will be held at etc.venues County Hall, London and will be followed by a complimentary drinks reception sponsored by VWV.
The 2018 conference brought together over 300 delegates representing more than 100 institutions and public sector organisations. This year's conference is set to build on last year's success with exciting content including improving your institution's procurement maturity, using marketing analysis and insight to make better decisions, sustainability and protecting workers, engaging effectively with finance and much more.
- Delegates attending the event can hear from prominent speakers in the higher education/wider not-for-profit sectors, take up free workshops on procurement topics and learn strategies to get the most through consortia agreements
- Meet over 60 approved suppliers to consortia agreements in our exhibition
- Network with other buyers and consortia category managers
- Enjoy a complimentary drink in the County Hall venue.
For Approved Suppliers
Bookings for our exhibition are now open for framework suppliers of the university purchasing consortia.
•A unique opportunity to get in front of 250+ buyers from across London and the South’s higher and further education, arts, science and cultural sectors. It’s free for Members to attend!
• Showcase your framework products and services and create new business opportunities
• Build brand recognition in the sector
• Network with key decision-makers from across public sector procurement
• A complimentary invitation to the Conference drinks reception, held immediately after the event to capitalise on the Conference buzz
For full details of the event please see the Exhibition and Sponsorship Brochure and the Additional Sponsorship Opportunities Brochure. We will be updating the Exhibition Floor Plan on a regular basis to show which exhibition stands are still available.
For further conference and exhibition details, please contact Suzanne Picken, Head of Membership and Marketing tel: 020 7307 2766
This year's conference will be sponsored by VWV.