We’re looking forward to welcoming delegates and exhibiting suppliers again to the next LUPC & SUPC Conference & Exhibition on Thursday 24th May at County Hall – free for Members to attend! The 2017 conference brought together over 300 delegates representing more than 100 institutions and public sector organisations, and this year's conference is set to build on last year's success.
- Delegates attending the event can hear from prominent speakers in the higher education/wider not-for-profit sectors, take up free workshops on procurement topics and learn strategies to get the most through consortia agreements
- Meet over 60 approved suppliers to consortia agreements in our exhibition
- Network with other buyers and consortia category managers
- Enjoy a complimentary drink in the newly refurbished County Hall venue.
Our keynote speakers are confirmed as Graeme Wise, Head of Policy at University Alliance who will be speaking on ‘The Procurement Factor: Thriving in the Face of Sector Challenges’; and Maria Paviour, an Occupational Psychologist who will help you 'Super Charge Your Brain' and understand the 'Science Behind Soft Skills'.
Click here for our latest programme
For approved suppliers
Thank you to our Suppliers that have already reserved a stand out the LUPC/SUPC Conference Exhibition. The Exhibition is now fully booked. If you would like to be added to the waiting list please email email@example.com and we will contact you should a relevant stand become available.
- Read our full Exhibition & Sponsorship brochure
- Read our Additional Sponsorship Opportunities brochure (for exhibitors only)