This course is intended for newcomers to public sector procurement, procurement practitioners, contract managers and operational stakeholders.
The agenda will cover:
• Remedies and Rights of the Suppliers
• Structure and hierarchy of the rules
• Treaty Principles
• Categorisation of Contracts
• Valuation of Contracts
• Advertising in OJEU
• Procedures and timescales
• Selection and award criteria
• Framework Agreements
• Calling off compliantly from Framework Agreements
The cost is £175 + VAT per delegate and includes lunch.
For further information or to book a place please contact Achilles directly by e mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning Deepak on 01224 337536.
179 Tottenham Court Road
London, W1T 7NZ