The conference will provide:
- Topical webinars:
- What’s Next? How to Thrive in the Changing World of Public Procurement
- Procurement Transformation: A Case Study with the University of Cambridge
- Measuring Social Value – Sector TOMS group
- Mental Health: Supporting Ourselves and Our Communities
- a number of recorded category updates with the facility to participate in category Q&A
- adhoc or pre-arranged meetings with our exhibiting framework suppliers with the opportunity to attend live-streamed talks given by them during the allocated exhibition time
- a randomly-generated delegate-2-delegate networking session to simulate those chance encounters at physical conferences
- the ability to contact other member delegates via the conference app either via messaging or video call
Access to the conference platform and further information will be provided in the lead up to the day to ensure that your experience is as valuable as it possibly can be.
Members, register now to secure your place. Our event website will be regularly updated with the latest information on the agenda, exhibitors and speakers.
If you have any questions, please contact Suzanne Picken, Head of Membership, Marketing & Communications